PATT Industry Councils: These are industry specific and will help to establish a diverse voice within PATT.
Purpose of the Councils:
- Provide leadership, resources and information unique to specialized areas and/or principles within the tourism industry.
- Enhance professional identity of the Council and tourism industry segment.
- Organize specific interest and practice areas for the Council.
- Provide professional strength for the Councils industry segment.
- Satisfy the diverse needs of the tourism community by contributing Council(s) voice and input.
Current PATT Councils:
Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) Council: This council consists of the 40 designated tourism promotion agencies in Pennsylvania. DMO Council participation is for DMO Executive’s only.
Chair: Jack Cohen, President – Butler County Convention and Visitors Bureau – email@example.com
Please email Rob Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved in any of the Councils. Councils will be created as their is interest.
Additional Councils Coming Soon…
- Attraction Council
- Lodging Council
- Travel Media Council
- Arts/Cultural/Museum Council
- Retail & Shopping Council