Keystone Society for Tourism Awards
The Pennsylvania Association of Travel and Tourism (PATT) and the Pennsylvania Tourism Office are now accepting applications for the Keystone Society for Tourism. The Keystone Society for Tourism was established to honor those who have made outstanding contributions to tourism in Pennsylvania.
Categories for Nomination
- Leadership – Individuals who are current and vital catalysts for tourism development whose career exemplifies inspiration, ceaseless innovation, entrepreneurial vision and remarkable enterprise.
- Innovation – Individuals or partnerships that have moved constituents, collaborators and stakeholders to new achievements by balancing vision with strategic planning.
- Inspiration – Individuals who are an advocate for the industry and an agent of change. Those who inspire and lead their community to new achievement.
- Destination of the Year – A Pennsylvania community, county or multi-county region that exemplifies high levels of community hospitality, cohesive destination branding and coordination between community partners to deliver on the brand promise.
- Event of the Year – A Pennsylvania community or organization that hosts an event that contributes to the local economy. Examples could be the celebration of a community, business or historical event anniversary, a high profile sporting event, etc.
It’s time to recognize those who have made an impact on the tourism industry in Pennsylvania. It should be you or your members.
Click here and apply today!
Questions about the program and/or application? Contact Rose Mape at PABBI at email@example.com.